A Thanksgiving Message From the Staff at Schertz Animal Hospital
When we think of Thanksgiving, we often consider what is most meaningful to us: friends, family, health, and the fulfilling moments of laughter, togetherness, and experiences that comprise a life. Here at Schertz, we are especially grateful for the family of pet guardians and their beloved furry family members entrusted to our care.
For more than 40 years we’ve been serving the Schertz, TX community, and we consider the gift of proving veterinary care to so many amazing animals to be the pinnacle of our practice. We have been with you and your pets through illness and health, and have watched puppies and kittens grow into adults and seniors, which we consider to be a humbling experience to share with so many of our wonderful clients and their pets.
Schertz Animal Hospital’s Thanksgiving Gratitude List
Here are some of the many aspects of our veterinary practice we are most thankful for…
- Our Pet Friends – Our love for animals is what motivates us to continue to learn, grow, and advance as a veterinary practice. We are honored by the diverse personalities of our pet clients and are humbled to be able to be their veterinary team of professionals.
- Our Human Friends – We have witnessed some of the most compassionate and responsible pet guardians caring for their pets over the years. Thank-you for entrusting the well-being and lifelong health of your pet to us. We are grateful for this opportunity, and will continue to strive for excellence in veterinary medicine and advanced surgical options.
- Our Team – A practice is only as exemplary as its entire staff, and we are blessed with abundant talent and skill. Although most clients get to know the doctors, Dr. Rodrigues, Dr. Hahn, and Dr. Mossburg, to make an exceptional clinic operate takes a team of highly skilled professionals. We wish to extend a very exuberant THANKS to our team of administrators, veterinary technicians, assistants, and other professionals who give so much of themselves to care for our clients.
- Advances in Veterinary Medicine – It is truly astounding how far we’ve come in treating many diseases and conditions that once imperiled the quality of life of our pets. From stem cell and laser therapy to state-of-the-art surgical technology, Schertz is on the forefront of all new breakthroughs that help us better treat and diagnose common diseases and allow our pets to live longer, better lives.
- Our Community – We also extend a hearty thanks to the Schertz community, which has supported our practice for more than four decades. We look forward to offering veterinary care for many more years in our great town, as well as to our neighboring communities.
Again, we want you to know how much we appreciate your confidence, trust, and support. THANK YOU!
Happy Thanksgiving from your Schertz Animal Hospital team!
Share This Article
Schertz Animal Hospital
Since 1976, Schertz Animal Hospital has offered the greater San Antonio area outstanding pet care. Our state-of-the-art animal hospital in Schertz, TX compliments our stress-free handling and experienced veterinary staff. Make an appointment online or give us a call at (210) 659-0345 today!